Monday, May 18, 2009

Raddness





At 11:05p.m. I will be landing on the dry half flatness that is colorado. A Volkswagen bus is picking me up. The horses will trail me round the hills where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm pumped, I love that place far more than I lead on to. I'm so torn between the idea of a life in the city and a life in what I always knew. I love them both, but I think I love the people more in one place, and I'm slowly learning that that element is the most substantial of all the deciding factors that determine my happiness. 

Other Highlights: My heart was broken yesterday, for the first time, I'm a sappy mess of regret. Let's not talk about it.  It's something I'll push north, to the cold poles, where it can freeze and maybe unthaw when I decided to actually live my life. 
 
Lovable things:
Being the cutest couple
Mountains
Skeletons 
Jules
Orange



No comments:

Post a Comment