Friday, June 19, 2009

THE COSMOS







"Since, I'm a leg man..."- Michael Erdman

Astronomy= my new favorite thing, I can't wait to go to a place where I can actually see the stars. Erdman says it's the SEXIEST science. I hate the word sexy, it makes me feel uncomfortable, but i have to say teach is right.  

More news: I met the coolest, mole-iest man on the street the other day. He came up to me right as I was getting on my bike. He told me all about how back home in Vietnam that he used to ride Hondas. I stepped in a puddle of oil right as I was about to start and couldn't kick it over to start the old piglet. He gave me a snotty rag to wipe off my shoe and starter...ewe, but still kind. I still couldn't start it so he started to push me down the middle of O'Ferrel st. Mind you, he looks about 70 and is somewhat over weight. I finally got it started and rode into the distance. What a nice person. I have more faith in this city because of that sweet snotty old asian man. 

INEEDABOYFRIEND, anyone have Noel Fieldings digits?

I love wooden games that I buy at The Bayview Goodwill (for $2)

We looked at a cottage today and stayed at the open house with the lady that was showing the place to us for about an hour. It was adorable. perfect.

I am tortured ever tortured. 


No comments:

Post a Comment